How to change the address for Postal Employees Liteblue USPS, we have a guide here for the change of address for postal employees.
There is a reason why the United States of America is the most organized country in the world. It has large networks of several services like the mail service on which we are going to discuss today. This post is specifically on USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees using which we will simplify the load of the mail service employees to search for this simple action.
USPS stands for United States Postal Services which is the largest postal service organization is the world. It has over 620,000 employees who manage the whole nations mails and courier services from one spot to another. The USPS Liteblue is a portal that supports its employees through their payroll, employment, and career aspects directly.
There is rising query on how do the employees change their address details if there is any change needed on the same. Well, we are going to guide you through and provide the instructions for the same in this post.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address through portal
There are loads of benefits the portal provides to its users and other clients too. If you are residing in the US, access the Liteblue portal to view preliminary information on the same. Every employee of the USPS has access to their accounts on the Liteblue portal. Remember, if you are not authorized to access the portal, do not attempt to login or else you may become liable for legal action.
Through the portal, employees can check on their duties, their performance creditability, their loan request, and sanctions, Payroll or salary scripts, etc. The developers of the service also require information from the employee like their Names, Age, Residential address, family members, etc. If the employee had provided some address and now wishes to change it, then there are a number of ways he/she can appeal for the same.
The easiest way of through the portal itself. Follow these steps below to understand the USPS Liteblue change of address process;
- Initially, you will have to access the USPS Liteblue Login page using this link here.
- On the page, you will have to enter your Employee ID and corresponding “USPS password”
- The Employee ID will be the one on your ID card.
- If you forget your password, you can select the option there and recover the same by following the procedure that will follow there.
- Once the details are provided, you can select the “Log ON” option on the screen and enter your account.
- Next, go to the “My HR” tab and in the drop-down options select “CHANGE MY ADDRESS” followed by “Edit”
- In this menu, you will be able to edit the details of your phone number, mailing address, emergency contacts, etc.
- Finally, when you edit the details, select “REVIEW” option to finally check the details for the last time.
- If the details are fine, then select “SAVE” option on the screen.
With this, the changes will be saved. This is one of the easiest methods to make the change of Address for Postal employees through the portal. Although, you can make use of other methods too. Take a look at the other methods in the next section of this post.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address by other methods
It is not mandatory to make the changes via the portal itself. Suppose the portal is undergoing changes/upgrades but you have to change the details on your account, then? For this purpose, there are several other ways of accessing the change of address for postal employees. Take a look at them individually here;
- Use of USPS Kiosk: Users can access the PC Kiosks located at distribution centers and large processing centers in some Post Offices. In your regional space, you can access the Kiosk desk for this service and the officials there will be able to help you with the Change of Address.
- Use of Postal Mail: There is a specific address where you can send in your application (Form 1216) of change of address. Here is the address where to send your application to;
- HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS, P.O. BOX 970400, GREENSBORO – N.C. 27497-0400, USA.
- Use of Phone service: Users can easily get in touch with the service’s telecom help. Simply call on the number: “877-477-3273” and respond to the automated call service. To get in touch with an executive, select “5th” option. This will get you the service executive in-line to whom you can ask for the change of address service.
Hence, you can see three more possible ways other than just the USPS Liteblue portal method. Carry out any of these for the successful change of address on the site. So, friends! This was it from our side on USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees here. We hope you enjoyed reading this and will find it useful too. For queries, contact Liteblue.me. Thank you.