Changing LiteBlue USPS Password is very easy with our organized tutorial. Forgot your Liteblue USPS Password? then check this guide.
We all know that the USPS is the largest postal service in America. It offers services to the whole nation and indulges over 600,000 employees in it. To manage all their services, the employees have access to the special portal of LiteBlue USPS. In this post here. we are going to give the details on How to change your LiteBlue USPS Password in case of making the changes if forgotten or willingly.
The United States Postal Services (USPS) is vast and therefore has its own employees communication portal where all the services relating to the employee and their job is placed. It is a vital resource where details relating to work, salary, benefits, and retirement plans is placed.
There are various reasons as o why the user may wish to change his/her LiteBlue USPS Password. That is why we are going to provide the description on how to change it using this post here. Go through the details and steps of the same as provided.
Change LiteBlue USPS Password
As we told you, every employee of the USPS is provided with the temporary password and credentials via post(mail) or email through the department. The users can later change the given password to any other as suitable to them. There can be many reasons as to why a user would have the need to change a password. It may be because the user may have forgotten the password, or he/she may feel that the password has been compromised by someone else.
Hence, due to whatever reason, we believe you are here to understand the procedure to change the LiteBlue USPS Password. There are two ways by which the users can access the password change options. Go through the details of each as described here below;
- Method 1: You can access the password change protocol by simply accessing the login page of the USPS and carry on from there. Here are the steps to follow after reaching the login page of LiteBlue USPS.
- You will see the blocks to enter the Employee ID and USPS Password there.
- Below these options, there is a tab labeled “Forgot Your Password?” that you will have to select.
- On clicking this, you will reach the verification page where you will first have to enter your EIN (Employee Identification Number). This number is important to access several changes to your account.
- Note: This service is only applicable to the citizens of USA who are employees of the USPS. If any unauthorized person is identified making attempts to access the portals then legal action will be incurred to the user.
- Once you have entered the details on the page, select “Continue” option there.
- A new window with instructions on the password change will appear. The servers will provide a link to your verified email address so that it will lead you to the password reset page.
- There, you will have to type the new password and confirm it again before finally setting it.
- Method 2: You can directly access the portal for the password reset on the web. Use this link here to reach there and then follow the instructions below;
- On reaching the page, you will have to enter your Username for the account.
- The servers will match your given details with the current account listings and provide you the email verification link.
- Access your email inbox and select the link provided there.
- Then, the users will be able to access the password reset option easily.
In this manner, users can carry out the LiteBlue USPS Password Change options. We are happy to bring this information on How to change your LiteBlue USPS Password through this post here. If you have any query or wish to send your feedback, then write to liteblue.me. Thank you.
Catherine Bundy says
I cannot log on. It keeps telling me I have an uncorrect Employee ID. HELP!!!
Please submit the Employee ID which is on official job statement only. If it still shows as invalid Employee ID then you need to take an offline follow up with the officials.
Johnny Mosely Jr. says
I cannot log in to liteblue. It keep asking me for my employee ID and password. If you know my password or I have a new employee ID, please email me at [email protected]. I am trying to do my FERs retirement package online. Thank you.