LiteBlue Official Direct access is provided to LiteBlue Login Online USPS (Liteblue Sign In Gov) where we are going to brief you all on the procedure to log into the main portal of the USPS services.
We will guide you through the process and provide you the exact links to enter the system via the USPS login.
The USPS LiteBlue website is an official portal for the employees of the United States Postal Services (USPS) for easy information flow and faster communication within the network.
The USPS is the largest postal network in the world and hence it requires a system to manage all databases for the employees too.
To get through the LiteBlue Login process, read the procedure here in this article.
Visit LiteBlue Website or Support/Feedback
LiteBlue Login Online Procedure
There are many benefits with the LiteBlue Online Login services that the users get. It will most importantly allow the users to access their employment status, work status and career guidelines within the Postal community. To enter the system, every member of the USPS organization will have to follow the systematic login procedures.
To carry out the LiteBlue Login is not at all difficult. Remember, this service is for all the members residing in the United States of America only. Any unauthorized personnel who try to enter the system will have to bear the consequences for the same. For the eligible members, the process is simple. Follow these instructions below to get through it;
- Initially, you will have to access the LiteBlue Login website so as to enter the portal. Use this link here to reach there directly from this article.
- Once you reach the website, you will see that there is some description given regarding the use of the portal. Right below the description, there is the login section.
- You will see two blanks where you will have to fill in your Employee ID and your USPS Password.
- Your Employee ID is your unique identification number that you can also find on your salary script or identity card as well.
- However, The password is the USPS confidential entry code that you will have been provided by your team supervisor in charge. If you have changed your password then you should provide the latest one to enter the system.
- Simply enter your credentials into the blanks and then select “Log On” tab there. In case you forgot your Password, then select the appropriate option there and follow the procedure to recover your account.
- Finally, you will enter your account for accessing all the viable resources and information relating to the services.
Make sure that you have an account and are a viable member of the USPS command. If you are not, then any attempt to enter the system may hold you legible for consequences. Unauthorized personnel may have to face administrative action and/or prosecution.
Features of LiteBlue Online services
The LiteBlue.USPS.gov service is an internet portal that thousands of employees access daily for their work orientation and more. Handling for over 600,000 employees, the USPS LiteBlue Login services are filled with extensive and numerous features for all users to access.
Here are some of them listed below for you;
- The USPS services are intended to offer the users an opportunity to access their work and details regarding their work regularly.
- It also is a means to understand the benefits that they can have with time on their job.
- The portal i.e LiteBlue Login handles about 600,000 employees data and accounts to which the users access for continuous work and related activities.
- It connects the hierarchical orders from the higher authorities to the lower ones.
- The postal services of US hold the largest network across the whole nation which itself is one of the largest in the world.
- The best thing is that the service offers multi-language support. It works with English (main language), Spanish and Simple Chinese.
Not only for the employees but there is a portal for people who wish to track their packages too. So, these are some of the basic features that you would see of you are an employee at the USPS posts.
Finally, we would like to conclude this article here. We hope that all our readers are clear with the LiteBlue Login Online USPS (LiteBlue.USPS.gov) services. If there is any query regarding the same, you can contact us at LiteBlue, Thank you.
Michael Hartzog says
I am on EPP in a non pay status because of an accident. How do I make sure that my health insurance premiums get paid so I don’t fall behind with them?
Sorry, I am not knowledgeable enough to answer this query, please follow up with LiteBlue USPS officials.
Helen Burros says
What can a person do who has lost the paper with their password on it and needs to get a copy of a W-2 immediately? The Help link is broken and nothing else works.
Yes you would need to get a new password in that case.
Bo Peterson says
The login prompt does not work ! ~
Can you please elaborate your issue?
Lisa Hamic says
Never had. Password just My pin no# can you please help .my identity has been hacked.need to get new payroll direct deposit
In that case, you would need to make an offline request to USPS for regenerating new pin at your mailing address. This will surely solve your problem.
Tiffany Dalton says
How do you do request a new pin and password
Please refer this guide. https://www.liteblue.me/how-to-change-your-liteblue-usps-password/
Richard Cobb says
I didn’t have a computer the first two years so I lost all my light blue numbers that I need to log in
Theresa a Gano says
I need to resent my password, since I do not remember it. I need some help.
I am a new hire trying to log into LiteBlue for the very first time, I have the employee number but no password or pin. Please help me in this regard.
I’m trying to make an account in liteblue for my pin I don’t know my pin how do I get it.
Tiffany Dalton says
I don’t remember my password and would like to reset it how do i do that?
I ask you to refer this guide: https://www.liteblue.me/how-to-change-your-liteblue-usps-password/
Richard Cairo says
I have been an employee with the post office for over 34 years. I need to order a w-2 from 2016. I need to be able to log in.
Carolyn K. Pryor says
I am a retired employee and I can’t get logged in on liteblue. It won’t accept my ein #. Help!
Stephen W Wesco says
For some strange reason when I try to go to usps.com to track a package or go to liteblue.usps.go I get an Access Denied message. It goes on to say “You do not have permission to access liteblue.usps.gov on this server. I have no idea what this means or what to do about it since I have never had this problem before. But when I go to usps.com to track a package I get the same nonsense. Now I can’t track packages and I can’t access liteblue to check my payroll direct deposit. Outrageous! It reminds me of the data breach at USPS several years ago that prompted me to get LIFELOCK because everyone’s identity was stolen thanks to the nincompoops at the Post Office. I’m a 65 yr. old senior who has been working for USPS for over 43 yrs. and I am disgusted by this and I am going to call my congressman’s office and complain. I want this fixed, and it not on my end because I am able to access every other website except the USPS and Lite Blue. I hope this can be fixed….soon. Thank You, S W Wesco
Ronald E. Pritchard says
I canceled my Life Insurance a month ago online, and it is still being taken out of my paycheck. I do not use my e-mail so I request a telephone call to assist me directly. Ronald E. Pritchard
In that case you would need to make a call to them directly at 1877 477 3273
I am new to liteblue and am trying to login but I don’t not have password and I don’t know how to set up an account, how do I set up a new account with liteblue? I have my employee ID
how can I obtain a pin number and a password in order for me to set up liteblue.
Josh Swift says
I am trying to get online to add my direct deposit information and I am not sure where to put it. Can someone help me? Thank you
Yolanda Thompson says
I’m a postal employee and i’ve been having trouble trying to figure out how to receive another pin because I lost the paper with my pin on it. How do I go about doing this?? I NEED HELP!!!!